- more than 14,000 products
- 50 combinable search criteria
- 20,000 technical documents
Home > Search > AIGLOWAX 551 BIS
AIGLOWAX 551 BIS
Wax is a moulded solid which goes from white to dark yellow and has a melting point above 70°C.
Microcrystalline waxes, also made up of saturated hydrocarbons, by products of petroleum, are plastic in appearance, tasteless and odourless.
Waxes are used in the preparation of...Learn more
> -Subscribe to Coptis Ingredients to access all of the details of this product
- Fully detailed datasheet
- Origin / Composition
- Specification / Formulation
- Manufacturer / Distributor