- more than 14,000 products
- 50 combinable search criteria
- 20,000 technical documents
Home > Search > BROOKOSOME MT
Liposomes are vesicles that form when phospholipids hydrate in water.
Under low shear mixing conditions they tend to be multilamellar, a structure comprised of oriented bilayers of phospholipid molecules surrounding concentric aqueous compartments.
Further processing p...Learn more
> -Subscribe to Coptis Ingredients to access all of the details of this product
- Fully detailed datasheet
- Origin / Composition
- Specification / Formulation
- Manufacturer / Distributor