- more than 14,000 products
- 50 combinable search criteria
- 20,000 technical documents
Home > Search > BETA-HYDROXYDE ACSD
Beta-Hydroxide ACSD, molecular vector.
Beta-Hydroxide ACSD is a molecular association between salicylic acid and acacia polysaccharides.
When associated to those polysaccharides, salicylic acid poorly penetrates and better targets the horned layer. The irritant potential is dim...Learn more
> -Subscribe to Coptis Ingredients to access all of the details of this product
- Fully detailed datasheet
- Origin / Composition
- Specification / Formulation
- Manufacturer / Distributor