Access to the full information on Coptis Ingredients database
Search and find the cosmetic ingredients you need
for your Cosmetics & Personal Care formulations:
- more than 16,000 products
- 50 combinable search criteria
- 27,000 technical documents
EthicskinTM arises from the need to broaden the limits of sustainability and ethics in the beauty sector, the need to make biodiversity conservation go hand in hand with social and economic growth, to value and fairly reward the traditional knowledge and natural resources.
Aiming to be the most significant step forward towards a just world and a balanced future, EthicskinTM embodies Provital's new broad-spectrum ethos.
A multifunctional, well-aging active developed with Mujeres y Ambiente, a collaboration with local farmers in Mexico that was supported by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and awarded with their Equator Prize 2020.
A totally traceable cosmetic ingredient - sustainably obtained from the flowers of Heterotheca inuloides - that effectively regulates the gene expression of multiple mechanisms inducing the self-improvement of the skin.
Tested in a mixed and multi-ethnical panel, EthicskinTM significantly improves many skin features related to skin health, generating a preventive and inclusive path to skin well-aging.
EthicskinTM provides a new meaning to beauty:
- A multifunctional active developed and produced around an internationally recognized eco-ethical initiative in Querétaro, Mexico.
- A step forward towards a just world and a sustainable future.
- An inclusive pathway to skin homeostasis & preventive aging.