Access to the full information on Coptis Ingredients database
Search and find the cosmetic ingredients you need
for your Cosmetics & Personal Care formulations:
- more than 16,000 products
- 50 combinable search criteria
- 27,000 technical documents
SPECMICRO AQUA SLA (5%)
The active ingredient for SpecMicroTM Aqua SLA (5%) is Salicylic Acid, it is natural Salicylic Acid, which has excellent ability to exfoliate and clean pores. It also has the functions of lightening pigment spots, anti-wrinkle, anti-inflammatory, and anti-acne, etc.
However, common Salicylic acid has poor water solubility and is skin irritant, which limits its use in cosmetics. The water-soluble Salicylic acid developed by our company has the following advantages by using supramolecular encapsulation and solubilization dual technology:
- Water solubility of Salicylic acid is increased, and thus it can be easily used in various cosmetic formulations, such as liquid, essence, lotion, cream, etc.;
- This product is a clear and transparent liquid containing up to 5% Salicylic acid, and moreover, it can be diluted with water at any ratio without crystallization, which can meet the needs of most customers;
- It can adjust the release rate of Salicylic acid on the skin surface. The part dissolved by solubilization technology can be released and take effect quickly while the part wrapped by supramolecular is released slowly, so that the local concentration of Salicylic acid is controlled. Therefore it can reduce the irritation of Salicylic acid and make its action milder and lasting longer meanwhile ensuring the efficacy.