Access to the full information on Coptis Ingredients database
Search and find the cosmetic ingredients you need
for your Cosmetics & Personal Care formulations:
- more than 16,000 products
- 50 combinable search criteria
- 27,000 technical documents
SpecKare® ARG is Arginine, which is obtained by fermentation, it has the functions as below:
- Mainly used for the conditioning of dry skin, it can keep the skin hydrated, smooth the skin, and reduce the flaking of dandruff;
- Because arginine is alkaline, it can be used in hair dyes instead of ammonia, which can not only avoid the irritating smell of ammonia, but also improve the coloring
power of the dye, without harming the hair;
- It is also the most commonly used nutritional additive in cosmetics.
Therefore, SpecKare® ARG can be recommended as the functions of moisturizing, preventing hair loss in skin care and hair care products.