Access to the full information on Coptis Ingredients database
Search and find the cosmetic ingredients you need
for your Cosmetics & Personal Care formulations:
- more than 16,000 products
- 50 combinable search criteria
- 27,000 technical documents
SpecKare® PULAN is Pullulan, it's a linear water-soluble polysaccharide mainly containing maltotriose units linked by _-1, 6 glycosidic units. It has the functions as below:
- Pullulan has adhesive qualities and easy to adhere to the skin surface;
- It can be used as a viscous filler in cosmetics and has the same effect as hyaluronic acid;
- It also has excellent lubricity and moisturizing performance.
Therefore, SpecKare® PULAN can be recommended to use as the functions of moisturizing, film-forming agent, adhesive, skin and hair conditioning in cosmetics.