Access to the full information on Coptis Ingredients database
Search and find the cosmetic ingredients you need
for your Cosmetics & Personal Care formulations:
- more than 16,000 products
- 50 combinable search criteria
- 27,000 technical documents
SpecPure® BML120 is Bromelain with an enzymatic activity of >=1200,000U/g, it has the functions as below:
- Act on the aging stratum corneum of human skin, promote its degradation, decomposition and removal, promote skin metabolism, reduce skin dullness caused by sunlight, and keep skin white;
- Hydrolysate of bromelain can also form a film of amino acid derivatives on the skin, keeping the skin moist for a long time, promoting the skin's absorption of other functional substances.
Therefore, SpecPure® BML120 can be recommended to use as the functions of whitening/ lightening, exfoliator, anti-inflammatory and moisturizing in cosmetics.