Access to the full information on Coptis Ingredients database
Search and find the cosmetic ingredients you need
for your Cosmetics & Personal Care formulations:
- more than 17,000 products
- 50 combinable search criteria
- 27,000 technical documents
SpecWhite® KA is Kojic Acid, it's a natural product produced by fermentation process. It has the functions as below:
- A kind of organic acid with antibacterial effect;
- Soluble in water and ethanol;
- Inhibit tyrosinase activity and block the formation of skin melanin;
- Can work as anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, radio protective and skin-lightening agent.
Therefore, SpecWhite® KA can be recommended to use as the functions of whitening/brightening, anti-oxidation, freckle removal, antibacterial in cosmetics.