Acceso a la información completa en la base de datos de Coptis Ingredients
Busque y encuentre los ingredientes cosméticos que necesita
para sus formulaciones cosméticas y de cuidado personal:
- más de 16.000 productos
- 50 criterios de búsqueda combinables
- 27.000 documentos técnicos
CANNABIDIOL (CBD) ISOLATE POWDER
CANNABIDIOL (CBD) ISOLATE POWDER - Hemp-derived Cannabidiol - High-grade - Guaranteed Purity
- High-grade Hemp-derived Cannabidiol Isolate (>= 98% CBD)
- COSMOS-approved Cannabidiol
Recent research has raised evidences about the critical role of the endocannabinoid system in skin homeostasis and functions, this system involving endocannabinoids and their receptors, enzymes, ... (Baswan et al., 2020).
As a non-psychotropic phytocannabinoid, similar to endogenous endocannabinoids, CBD is a biomimetic active ingredient. CBD could modulate the cutaneous endocannabinoid system when topically applied.
- Anti-inflammatory effect: CBD exerts a potent anti-inflammatory activity on skin cells, decreasing NF-kB signaling pathway (master regulator) and pro-inflammatory cytokines. CBD has promising effect on dermatitis experimental model (Gegotek et al., 2019; Petrosino et al., 2018)
- Antioxidant effect: CBD counteracts oxidative stress induced by UV or oxidant molecules, protecting skin and cell biological structures. CBD also boosts cell antioxidant defense system through NRF2 (master regulator)(Atalay et al., 2020; Casares et al., 2020)
- Anti-aging effect: CBD boosts expression by skin fibroblasts of key proteins involved in the dermal-epidermal junction (DEJ) and fibroblast-matrix interactions: collagen VII, beta-1 integrin and alpha-2 integrin. It also decreases expression of matrix metalloproteinases (MMP-9, MMP-13), preventing DEJ and dermal extracellular matrix degradation (Gegotek et al., 2019)
- Seboregulating effect - Anti-acne effect: CBD has a lipostatic effect (inhibitory effect on lipid synthesis induced by arachidonic acid & testosterone), suppresses sebocyte proliferation, inhibits LPS-induced expression of inflammatory factors and activation NF-kB signaling pathway, and has antimicrobial activities (Jin and Lee, 2018; Olah et al., 2014)
- Radiance-boosting effect: CBD stimulates melanogenesis in melanocytes and increases melanin content (Hwang et al., 2017).